Face to Face physiotherapy appointments are available but there are strict protocols to ensure everyone's health and safety. Patients will be asked screening questions prior to their initial appointment and an email sent regarding our appointment information.
Our virtual physiotherapy appointments have proved very popular and successful for treating a wide range of conditions and will be continuing for many of our patients.
No walk-in appointments are available.
What to expect at Face to Face appointments.
We have conducted a thorough risk assessment to maximise the safety of patients and staff to enable face to face appointments here at The Therapy Centre. Appointments will appear different and here are some of the measures patients can expect to see.
- Patients should attend alone where possible. A carer or guardian may be allowed to accompany the patient in appropriate circumstances, so long as they are screened first and clear of Covid-19 signs or symptoms.
- Entry into the practice will be controlled and we ask that patients wait at the front door until their appointment time. The physiotherapist will admit patients into the building.
- The physiotherapist will wear personal protective equipment and patients will be required to bring their own face covering, unless exempt.
- Patients will be asked to sanitise their hands when entering and leaving the practice.
- All patients will be taken directly into the treatment room.
- Payment will be taken and a text reminder will be sent for follow up appointments.
We have strict cleaning protocols in place to minimise the risk.